Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Say what?! You ingest Turpentine?!

It's true! I've started taking turpentine aka pure gum spirits.

Turpentine is the essential oil extract from the pine tree. It's been used since ancient times as a remedy to cure many ailments.
Although some people will go to hardwood store to buy, (it must be 100% pure gum spirit, otherwise it's cut with poisonous additives), I decided to go with an organic high grade brand that many recommend (pictured above).
I stumbled upon use of turpentine by reading Dr. Jennifer Daniels protocol for getting rid of candida. Dr. Daniels has a fascinating story on how she became aware of this magical cure all. She had come across some old medical journals documenting use of turpentine and started to look for more information. She found out that the slave masters used to go to their slaves when they were very sick to be healed. Turns out they were using turpentine.
Turpentine is a powerful anti inflammatory and it also aids  in getting rid of parasites. Trust me, it works. ( I passed a 2 ft worm~biggest one yet, just 2 days after using turpentine).
I am now in to my 4th month of  deep cleansing. One week ago I started using the turpentine. Dr. Daniels outlines the strict protocol to use this powerful essential oil in  a free journal you can find on her website. She says one shouldn't even  begin to take it unless you're having 3 bowel movements a day. Not because turpentine is harmful, but because it will cause parasite and candida "die off" and if you're not moving it out, the ammonia from die off can be very toxic.
Dr. Daniels also says " the poison is in the dose" which literally means it will become poison at a certain dose. She recommends taking 1teaspoon a day mixed with 1 Tablespoon sugar (sugar acts as a carrier, and this is how it was used long long ago). She says to take it this way until symptoms subside. Once you have gotten to a stable point of cleansing, then she says to take twice a week (1 tsp).
When I started to take I was taking 1 teaspoon just like she recommends. By day 3 I was feeling die off symptoms and decided to cut back to 1/2 tsp. All the while I was taking my psyllium husk mixture to keep things moving out and doing my 1 coffee enema a day and up to 3 water enemas a day.
Well I took the 1/2 tsp dose for remainder of week and decided to stop to adjust with die off. Tuning in, I  have decided to take a week off and begin again next week  at the 1/2 tsp dose,  then move up to 1tsp.
I can feel the power in this medicine! It's no joke and one should really researched  before embarking on this protocol.
Dr. Daniels started advising her patients to take it and everyone who did found incredible results. People with chronic  aches and pains, no longer felt the pain.
I've scoured the internet for testimonials on people who had used turpentine and the stories are incredible. People ridding candida, arthritis, parasites, decalcifying pineal glands, and much much more.
I will update you on my progress when I begin to take again next week.
I think the stories I've found are incredibly astounding! Hope you look them up.

It's the season of health y'all! Health and wellness is for all!

Sending you tons of aloha from Hawaii,
Love,
Mama T

Disclaimer: I am not advising anyone to do this protocol. I am only sharing my journey and recommend that you research on you own.

No comments:

Post a Comment